Back to my post (no that ^ wasn't my real post). I'm gonna correct some things Jack said about the "swine flu" Jack, read and LEARN. Even though your petrous brain can take in so much, educate yourself with exuberance pertaining to the vast knowledge of information that shall be passed to you through a written form, however the diligent process of your education cannot be induced by any coercive process and is therefore self-initiated. As Mr. Aaron Sussman once said " A superabundance of talent skilled in the preparation of gastronomic concoctions will impair the quality of a certain potable solution made by immersing a gallinaceous bird in ebullient Adam’s ale." This, however, also has no relation toward the context of my topic. (I feel insulted. REALLY.)
Mistakes with your "swine flu" part of your post:
1. It ain't swine flu, it's H1N1.
2.H1N1 has not reached red alert, it is still yellow as the condition of the virus spread is not significant.
F. It's not a "some businessman dude ", It's a 22-year old girl from SMU( Singapore Management University) who was on a learning trip to NY with 19 other classmates and a faculty of SMU. (i'd changed that before i read this. lol sry bout that)
#. Likewise, "he" did not bring along "his suitcase, laptop and work papers" with "him". (and likewise... you are too judgemental -.-)
This has been 'Deadly Diseases', I'm your host, Will.E.Dye
Hangman Productions ©(I think)
PS. Jack types a WHOLE lot more than JF does.
Labels: Joshua, Sesquipidalian Adage
NOT the time I posted-> 6:48 PM Ore Sanjou! Whaun (Shawn with a W) wa Kiitenai


