BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX/CHROME. <br>SCROLL DOWN!!! posts on yr right =)


The Jack of WUTT?
Move over Jack of Spades (and hearts, club and diamond for that matter), make way for the Jack of WUUT!

**NOTE: BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX OR CHROME! Looks weird in IE... Dunno why. Javascript issue. Đa אamecard
Name: Jack Sex: ♂ Msn:jack_life_down (;
DJ Max and Cookies. Wutt(:
Soothe the soul,calm the mind, serenity in music you will find.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


-Misery loves company.-

ShoutMix chat widget
⇇Dates,dates.⇉
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
-۞-ĿINKS-۞-
NOTE: LINKS OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW =)
Aileen
Annabelle
Angelyn(Quitter D:)
Belinda
Benny
Carmen
Emilia
Jie Feng
Jolene
Joshua
Ming Shen(CMS)
Paul
Steve
Tatsuro
Tricia
YiJie
Yingmin
Youmin
Yuan Cheng
2B(or not 2B?)'09

Al-Al-A-Alvinn Syndro-mme
Porn
DON'T EVER CLICK HERE D:

Designed by -imperfect-
Minor edits by Joshua & Jack
BlogSkins
Powered by Blogger

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns

I am forever lost in the darkness of my ever-diminishing life
When all has faded away, I remain a heart of sorrow; emotionless,expressionless.

Missing you so...

I used to wonder what love and happiness were and what they felt like.
But now, I relinquish the thought of it ever coming back to me Because life.. is just that unfair.

Saturday, May 30, 2009
My Battuta is overcooked.

Hi, Last time I'm gonna post before i leave for malaysia for about 1 week so don't call me or anything Jack n JF and anyone else with my number cuz im in MY.

Media Camp was dull and dull.


1st, logistics, admin and dorms. Then team bonding games which I didn't participate in cuz my whole group were girls. Even the boy. Eat this. (5pm)Then we were supposed to shower and wash up but a few guys and myself just stayed at the parade square chatting for 45 mins untill everyone else came down for dinner which was chicken rice (at 5.45 pm)and there were lots left over. Afterward (7pm) was a movie, called 'they' yes, dumb title to match a dumb movie. It talks about a 24-year old guy who calls a girl up and talks about night terrors ( It's commonplace in kids where they have bad dreams about monsters very often, sometimes can develop into a mental disorder) when they were 5 and says that they are real and stuff and they can control electricity (like that guy from X-Men Origins of Wolverine) and only come out in the dark and their weakness is light and stuff. Then he kills himself cuz the pressure of night terrors haunting him is too great.Weird.

(If you've had the patience to read up till here, you either: 1. Can understand al the crap im spouting, 2. Don't know what the heck I'm blabbering about, or 3. Understand/Don't understand and am wondering why I'm writing about whether you understand what I'm talking about or not.) ANYWAYS, the girl obviously thinks he is crazy and delusional and is talking crap (like me) and she is very sad that he died cuz they have been friends since 5. So she attends his funeral and meets some of his friends who also have night terrors and they study the dead guy's diary and find that they all have a red,circular mark (like when you scrape a part of your body hard on a rough brick) on some part of their body.

The girl seeks help from a doctor she used to visit when she was a kid with night terrors and stuff and it ends with her going crazy in a subway, people find her, send her to a mental institute and when the doctor turns his back on her, the thing from her nightmares drags her off in real life into a closet then they find her gone, the doctor looks into the closet but for some reason, cant see her and the movie ends with the girl screaming at the thing from her nightmares. BUT WHERE'S THE ENDING! IT FLICKING ENDS WHEN SHE SCREAMS!!!! Like, there's no solution to the story, we don't know anything, and it feels like a bad movie altogether. Granted, the parts where she hallucinates and somthing suddenly appears in front of her shocks you, but its not very scary. In fact, it's not a horror movie, its a thriller. NOT A CHICKEN FLICKER.

Lol I just used two whole paragraphs to describe a whole movie. I'm a bad summariser. We had a night treasure hunt after the movie, we were supposed to find lighted light sticks and my group found about 10.zzz. Other groups found the box of light sticks (worth 50 sticks, there are 2 to find) and we were like 'WTB!!!' Ah well. At 11pm ,we TRIED to sleep, managed to sleep at 11.30 but at 1am I woke up and went to sleep only 1-2 hours later. In the end I got about 4-5 hours of sleep.

Day 2, nothing much. Day 2 was today, so all we did was wash up, do warm ups at 8am and did 2.4km until everyone was done at 8.45, then clean up our dorms and then more admin. At 10.30 am we had games like captains ball but it rained and we got to go 15mins before actual dismissal. I was supposed to go for my swimming class at 2.30 pm but I was too tired (had 4 hours of sleep, had 6+ hours the night before and I need at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day or else I'm a grey llama) so I stayed home to sleep till 4+pm. Then stuff happened and then now I'm typing this then I'm gonna sleep cuz tmr I'm leaving for Malaysia and I'l bring back more pics and humor next time I post.

And Jack disabled me editing on this posts so now I cant edit whatever he writes so Jack, don;t you DARE edit MY posts, no matter how insulting they may be to you because now I can't edit yours and if U even TOUCH my posts, I WILL WHACK YOU. Have a nice day!☺

This has been 'Fashionable Pants', I'm your host, Toulouse Aroundthe Waste.

Hangman Productions ©

Labels: ,



NOT the time I posted-> 10:12 PM Ore Sanjou! Whaun (Shawn with a W) wa Kiitenai