BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX/CHROME. <br>SCROLL DOWN!!! posts on yr right =)


The Jack of WUTT?
Move over Jack of Spades (and hearts, club and diamond for that matter), make way for the Jack of WUUT!

**NOTE: BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX OR CHROME! Looks weird in IE... Dunno why. Javascript issue. Đa אamecard
Name: Jack Sex: ♂ Msn:jack_life_down (;
DJ Max and Cookies. Wutt(:
Soothe the soul,calm the mind, serenity in music you will find.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


-Misery loves company.-

ShoutMix chat widget
⇇Dates,dates.⇉
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
-۞-ĿINKS-۞-
NOTE: LINKS OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW =)
Aileen
Annabelle
Angelyn(Quitter D:)
Belinda
Benny
Carmen
Emilia
Jie Feng
Jolene
Joshua
Ming Shen(CMS)
Paul
Steve
Tatsuro
Tricia
YiJie
Yingmin
Youmin
Yuan Cheng
2B(or not 2B?)'09

Al-Al-A-Alvinn Syndro-mme
Porn
DON'T EVER CLICK HERE D:

Designed by -imperfect-
Minor edits by Joshua & Jack
BlogSkins
Powered by Blogger

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns

I am forever lost in the darkness of my ever-diminishing life
When all has faded away, I remain a heart of sorrow; emotionless,expressionless.

Missing you so...

I used to wonder what love and happiness were and what they felt like.
But now, I relinquish the thought of it ever coming back to me Because life.. is just that unfair.

Friday, June 26, 2009
ATTENTION: All creamy strawberry-filled doughnuts with your mother on top, please be informed that this title has nothing to do with the actual post.

Boku, Sanjou!

Sch is coming up (damn) and I've got a template for a letter of apology just in case you did'nt finish your hw!

Just follow the instructions and be a cookie.


The all-purpose letter of apology

Change/delete as appropriate


Dear:
A) Right leg,
B) Dad,
C) love of your life,
D) jar of peanuts,
E) Your Honor,

words cannot begin to express how sorry I am that your
A) car
B) spoon
C) jar of peanuts
D) espresso maker
E) spleen

was severely damaged by my
A) infantile
B) supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
C) jar of peanuts
D) comically brilliant but nonetheless sadistic
E) woefully under appreciated

prank. How could I have known that the
A) table salt
B) America
C) large helium balloon
D) rodent driven sledge
E) jar of peanuts

I was riding in would go so far out of control? And while it is true that I should not have pointed it in the direction of your
A) priceless collection of bottle-caps,
B) wife,
C) jar of peanuts,
D) 16" replica of the Statue of Liberty, complete with a light bulb in the torch,
E) genitals,

you must understand that it was all meant in fun. The subsequent carnage that I caused is beyond my ability to
A) imagine,
B) lick,
C) jar of peanuts,
D) appreciate,
E) pay for,

and I must therefore humbly ask your forgiveness. I know that you are perfectly within your rights to
A) lubricate me,
B) jar of peanuts,
C) tie me to a moving van,
D) take my firstborn,
E) gouge out my eyes with spoons and feed them to the fish in your koi pond,

but I ask you to remember all the good times we've had, joking around at
A) NASA,
B) the worm hole of absolute doom with enough power to cause a rip in the space-time continuum,
C) jar of peanuts,
D) the bowling alley,
E) uranus,

and to remember that I am first and foremost your
A) llama.
B) father's second cousin once removed's sister's father's son's daughter's uncle's child.
C) jar of peanuts.
D) soup spoon.
E) only possible match should you ever need a bone marrow transplant.

I think that counts for more than one prank, especially one that
A) was so stupid.
B) jar of peanuts.
C) elephants are raiding my bathroom.
D) you would have done, if you had thought of it first.
E) I'm going to use again on someone else.

Sincerely, [Your name here:] ________________________

You may have seen this on JF's blog but I'm posting it here again in case you missed it. こたえ わ きいてない けど。

Labels:



NOT the time I posted-> 6:48 PM Ore Sanjou! Whaun (Shawn with a W) wa Kiitenai