BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX/CHROME. <br>SCROLL DOWN!!! posts on yr right =)


The Jack of WUTT?
Move over Jack of Spades (and hearts, club and diamond for that matter), make way for the Jack of WUUT!

**NOTE: BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX OR CHROME! Looks weird in IE... Dunno why. Javascript issue. Đa אamecard
Name: Jack Sex: ♂ Msn:jack_life_down (;
DJ Max and Cookies. Wutt(:
Soothe the soul,calm the mind, serenity in music you will find.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


-Misery loves company.-

ShoutMix chat widget
⇇Dates,dates.⇉
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
-۞-ĿINKS-۞-
NOTE: LINKS OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW =)
Aileen
Annabelle
Angelyn(Quitter D:)
Belinda
Benny
Carmen
Emilia
Jie Feng
Jolene
Joshua
Ming Shen(CMS)
Paul
Steve
Tatsuro
Tricia
YiJie
Yingmin
Youmin
Yuan Cheng
2B(or not 2B?)'09

Al-Al-A-Alvinn Syndro-mme
Porn
DON'T EVER CLICK HERE D:

Designed by -imperfect-
Minor edits by Joshua & Jack
BlogSkins
Powered by Blogger

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns

I am forever lost in the darkness of my ever-diminishing life
When all has faded away, I remain a heart of sorrow; emotionless,expressionless.

Missing you so...

I used to wonder what love and happiness were and what they felt like.
But now, I relinquish the thought of it ever coming back to me Because life.. is just that unfair.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
FLAP YOUR WINGS, TURTLE!!

Ok, another day wasted. I PWNED that little sucker.. and stuff. What's this? Oh, AHEM. We have just received breaking news, Alvins are soon becoming endangered due to an unknown overwhelming source of peanut butter being mentioned. We have a prime suspect but we are awaiting further investigation. Wait, more incoming news: reports now state that the cause of this catastrophe is a VERY large object mentioning 'peanut butter' in the last post. This is Abel Toodu Nothing reporting for In-Caypable News. Back to you, Frank.

Thank you, Abel. This is Frank.Lee.Idongivadam.
In my news today, I did nothing the whole day but watch youtube vids (and a bit of hw)untill 5.30pm. Then went out with my father (random rasping sounds from a cybernetic man in black followed by sounds of lightsaber humming)...not THAT father. (sounds stop) My HUMAN Earthly father took me to see "TRANSFORMERS:REVENGE OF MY DUCK." Or was it coffee table? Nevermind, (Not-So-Quick trivia: 'Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen' has two meanings, one is that the fallen [Megatron{the evil badass guy} and his commander, Starscream], take revenge, the other is the revenge of the main antagonist called 'The Fallen') I won't tell you anymore so as not to spoil it for those who are going to see it. If you want spoilers, go check Wikipedia.

Oh, and this little boy behind me kept shrieking with excitement THROUGHOUT the movie, like when the bad guy died he was shouting "YEESSS". Really ruined it. Another thing that ruined my watching experience was the seating. We got SIDE SEATS. Who the bong wants side seats?? (random guy: "I DO, I DO!!) *shoots guy in the head* Ah well, that's what you get for free tickets. Noisy 5-year-olds who scream and barely understand the plot, and seats that make you tilt your head for 2.5 hrs. After watching Optimus Prime kick mechanical rear-end, we went to have a quick lunch. 1 more thing. Apparently some friend of a Filipino girl (probably a maid, could tell by the accent) gave her the wrong number and she thought I was her boyfriend. She INSISTED that i was this "Ronny" guy and called & SMSed me during the whole movie. After the movie I called her to tell her to stop, but she insisted on me telling her my name and where I was. Next time she calls, I'll tell her that I'm Ronny and say that I've broken up with her. MUAHHAHAHA*cough cough* *HAAACK*. Ugh, I guess that adds another name to my "Names that I've mistakenly been called" List. So now its "Samuel Jack Jason Matthew Simon George Jacob Ronald (Ronny is short for Ronald)", Bring my full name to: Joshua Samuel Jack Jason Matthew Simon George Jacob Ronald Wong. BEAT THAT, MEGATRON.

This has been In-Caypable News. I'm Frank. Lee. Idongivadam, Join us in 6 minutes and 27.3297530 seconds for "Things that are'nt important at all but you watch us anyway" news.

Labels:



NOT the time I posted-> 10:39 PM Ore Sanjou! Whaun (Shawn with a W) wa Kiitenai