Mdm Chong:"Class, i want you to rate your behaviour in a class on a scale of 1 to 10."
Joshua:"IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!! D:<" [DBZ fans, you should be laughing now.]
Ahem. Today first day of sch, not too bad, first thing in the morning come sch take temperature. Mine 37.0 leh O.o" I'm always thinking once i 37+ i sure fever alr, i last time oso liddat b4. English class was damn fun, cuz apparently Mdm Chong wanted to 'start anew' with us, meaning to 'refresh' the grey book and her impressions of us. lol Then she was lyk, asking us to rate ourselves on a scale of one to ten on how well behaved we are, and then Joshua turned to me and made that dumb-retarded-sarcastic-angry face at me and went "IT'S OVER 9000!!!! >:O" LOL. I literally laughed till i teared, and i couldn't breathe as a result of trying to contain the laughter. LOL. Koffkoffkokff.[If you don't know that phrase, it was adapted from the cartoon Dragonball Z
Bleh, the rest of the day nth much, after sch do abit of hist den go home alr. Wanted to eat diner at CityVibe but nobody's free sohai. Nth to say alr, so... SHOO! Go read my other posts :D Lol. Gotta go do hwk, buhbye. =)
---------------------------------
"I'm more mature than you. nehnehnehnehneh. *sticks out tongue*" - Joshua
NOT the time I posted-> 10:33 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai


