Let's count to 0!
0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0... -ow!-Stop that Josh. 0.. Crap i lost count.
-----------------------------------------------
So... Another new day, another new underwear. Uh.. That was random. And weird.
I wanna eat Mrs Fields' Cookies again LOL
Sian, Today didn't do much except complete Science e learning on LEAD. Crap, still got math n chinese D:
Does anyone have any idea what to do for chinese?! Besides online work >.<
...And it appears MOE refuses to give us another wk of hols. FUDGE YOU M.O.E....! WITH A CHERRY ON TOP D:
Eat, Drink, Sleep, Play, Breathe, Blink, Pee, Slouch. Haiz. daily chores
Looks like Mrs Fields might surpass Subway O_o" But not at their sandwiches. wahaha *chomp*
------------------------------------------------------------------
♪ I can ride my llama with no handlebars, no handlebars...♫
But it wouldn't make sense if there were handlebars would there. Oh well. That's life. Or is it?
NOT the time I posted-> 4:00 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai


