Finally DL-ed Photoshop CS4!!! I also dled the setup so that when my 30 day trial is over, i can reinstall. Yay. Somemore all the features =)
Haiz. Raining again. Always reminds me of someone..
Wen i got photoshop, the first thing i did was a pic of a lightsaber, nothing much, just something i've learnt before =)
Haiz. Raining again. Always reminds me of someone..
Wen i got photoshop, the first thing i did was a pic of a lightsaber, nothing much, just something i've learnt before =)
L8er going to Vivo to 'catch vouchers' it's some promotion in which u gotta stand in some box and they use a vacuum cleaner to blow vouchers all over u, and u gotta catch as many as u can. I got a free movie pass last time n sony ericsson vouchers, hope i get the iPod Nano this time LOL.
Hmm.. that's bout all for the day, Cya next time. Blamph.
------------------------------------------------
"I'M DIEING FROM LACK OF COKE-INSTATION" - Donovan
NOT the time I posted-> 2:51 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai


