Haiz. Nowadays always not in the mood for blogging. Now with Josh gone, it's even worse...
Sian. Yesterday and today tried to go lan wif Ethan Donovan and David but to no avail. Either nid over 16 yr old, or.. need over 16 yr old. Yesterday we coulda almost gotten one then SOME IDIOT go show his ezylink card to the lady den she say oh below 16 can't.. shyt la. Should have shown Donovan's one.
Haiz.. Not alot happened, other than a few sad incidents.. Including Josh leaving and many tests coming up. I'll just list them here for reference..
15th Jul - FCYD Chi Test + Eng Spelling
16th Jul - Chi mo xie
17th Jul - Science test
20th Jul - Math test
21st Jul - Lit test
??????? - Hist test
..I'm starting to feel that this blog doesn't have any readers... Should i quit blogging too? Hizz.
----------------------------------------
"Ohnonononononono!!!*while wagging finger in front of face*" - Ms Terri Tan
NOT the time I posted-> 10:41 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai


