Heyyy..! Sorry for not posting the last few days, i was busy uh... slacking.
Last few days nt much happen, except for... school i guess.
I dun understand the math inverse proportion thing can someone help me?!?!? D: Haiz.
It appears to me that eating vitamins don't really help you to lose weight, but instead only clears the oil in your body. I think. unless the article i read is wrong... Ahem. Tmr after sch going to JF's hse, hope we can finish the hist proj lyk, tmr D: And like, i kinda hate the fact that-
Fuzz..fuzzzz..zZZzzZZZZZZ
*screen adjusts* Ahem. We interrupt this uh.. BLOG POST to convey a very important message: The world is ending... This year! We have ALOT of reasons...:
1) North Korea is planning on attacking the USA
2) NASA wants to bomb the moon. Something might happen.
3) Earlier in the year, Chen Chian got a CMF...(yes, you can gasp now.)
4) Jolene said she's 'sian of salmon'.
5) Jie Feng finally packed his room.
6) Alvin GREW!!
7) Alexandra actually did her hwk, and got praised by the teacher! D:
8) And so did Ethan!
9) Yingmin didn't sleep thruout the whole history period today!!!
10) Isaac's horny aura seems to be diminishing. (oh no!)
11) Gouthamen. Need i say more?
-------------------------------------
The Assumption Song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MPYpaw6Xk&feature=related
GO WATCH! =D
-------------------------------------
"I ate a giraffe yesterevenitomorrow, and i ate it with a spork." - Joshua
NOT the time I posted-> 8:40 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai


