BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX/CHROME. <br>SCROLL DOWN!!! posts on yr right =)


The Jack of WUTT?
Move over Jack of Spades (and hearts, club and diamond for that matter), make way for the Jack of WUUT!

**NOTE: BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX OR CHROME! Looks weird in IE... Dunno why. Javascript issue. Đa אamecard
Name: Jack Sex: ♂ Msn:jack_life_down (;
DJ Max and Cookies. Wutt(:
Soothe the soul,calm the mind, serenity in music you will find.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


-Misery loves company.-

ShoutMix chat widget
⇇Dates,dates.⇉
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
-۞-ĿINKS-۞-
NOTE: LINKS OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW =)
Aileen
Annabelle
Angelyn(Quitter D:)
Belinda
Benny
Carmen
Emilia
Jie Feng
Jolene
Joshua
Ming Shen(CMS)
Paul
Steve
Tatsuro
Tricia
YiJie
Yingmin
Youmin
Yuan Cheng
2B(or not 2B?)'09

Al-Al-A-Alvinn Syndro-mme
Porn
DON'T EVER CLICK HERE D:

Designed by -imperfect-
Minor edits by Joshua & Jack
BlogSkins
Powered by Blogger

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns

I am forever lost in the darkness of my ever-diminishing life
When all has faded away, I remain a heart of sorrow; emotionless,expressionless.

Missing you so...

I used to wonder what love and happiness were and what they felt like.
But now, I relinquish the thought of it ever coming back to me Because life.. is just that unfair.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

KA-PING.

Today during sch not too bad, jus lyk any other day, sit n stare at tcher, write write write
Zz, we're soo in trouble for hist project.
Today after dinner had to fix light in rm, so like i take newspaper go stand up on chair den take out everything alr, dust everywhere, in the end found out that the bulb my mom bought was the WRONG SIZE. =.= Hizz. Waste effort lol.
Nothing much, c u in de next post. Bong...Bye.
----------------------------------------
"LOOK, THE SUN! *points at wall*" - Isaac


NOT the time I posted-> 8:12 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai