OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JF kicked me out of his blog... since..i dont know!
Guess he really wants me gone...
*depression mode*
I think I'll give up blogging now. I rather focus on my studies (yes, the world IS ending).
So... I'm gonna stop blogging. Or go on hiatus. I'm just gonna wait till the exams are over (in what, 7 weeks time?!) then I'll fully decide if I wanna keep blogging or not. Probably not. So this may (and most likely will) be my last post. I'll still keep the tagboard alive. *sigh* Through the fire and the flames I will carry on. Oh yeah, Jack, When you read this, remove my namecard from the info bar on the blog. Sayonara.
This has been a Hangman Production. I'm Leia Ving Onajetplayne. Over and out.
Labels: Joshua, Werellama Pwnage 4eva
NOT the time I posted-> 11:16 PM Ore Sanjou! Whaun (Shawn with a W) wa Kiitenai


