Chaotic day. Still got tuition later. Damn.
After sch, Joshua found 7 newly received messages on his phone. Quoting from one, "You're so gay !"
Obvious who the culprit(s) were right.
Zz. Still dun wan admit. Flicking frustrated.
Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't weeebeee frieeennddss?!?!
Smash Mouth....They should make a band called Teeth Fall then.
Alot of hwk. Gotta chiong.
Hunter skills getting better now that i know how to play Single Player Versus at home. Heh.
Still Alive(Ending song of Portal) is damn nice..! Go listen =D
My literature group consists of slackers who don't care aobut literature. About one million and a half of em... (Gouthamen and Jie Feng) I don't wanna fail literature ...Bleeaaeaeagghhghgh.
My name is NOT 李杰克, Tatsuro.
-----------------
"I forgotted." - Joshua
NOT the time I posted-> 3:53 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai


