BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX/CHROME. <br>SCROLL DOWN!!! posts on yr right =)


The Jack of WUTT?
Move over Jack of Spades (and hearts, club and diamond for that matter), make way for the Jack of WUUT!

**NOTE: BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX OR CHROME! Looks weird in IE... Dunno why. Javascript issue. Đa אamecard
Name: Jack Sex: ♂ Msn:jack_life_down (;
DJ Max and Cookies. Wutt(:
Soothe the soul,calm the mind, serenity in music you will find.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


-Misery loves company.-

ShoutMix chat widget
⇇Dates,dates.⇉
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
-۞-ĿINKS-۞-
NOTE: LINKS OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW =)
Aileen
Annabelle
Angelyn(Quitter D:)
Belinda
Benny
Carmen
Emilia
Jie Feng
Jolene
Joshua
Ming Shen(CMS)
Paul
Steve
Tatsuro
Tricia
YiJie
Yingmin
Youmin
Yuan Cheng
2B(or not 2B?)'09

Al-Al-A-Alvinn Syndro-mme
Porn
DON'T EVER CLICK HERE D:

Designed by -imperfect-
Minor edits by Joshua & Jack
BlogSkins
Powered by Blogger

Webset © CaCaBiN DeSiGns

I am forever lost in the darkness of my ever-diminishing life
When all has faded away, I remain a heart of sorrow; emotionless,expressionless.

Missing you so...

I used to wonder what love and happiness were and what they felt like.
But now, I relinquish the thought of it ever coming back to me Because life.. is just that unfair.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Watch me gravitate.

BANZAIIII!!!
..Whatever that means.

Forgot to take textbooks home...
Crap.
Hope the cleaners don't throw them away like Ms Yeow said they would.
Apparently, i don't think they would.
About last Friday, i found some random edusave school-to-parent letter under my table, still in the sealed envelope. I left it there after school.
On Monday, it was still there.
Yesterday, it was still there.
Today, yep.
Still there. Egad.
Whatever that means, anyway.
It ended up being paper balls for Ethan to score into the bin. Booyah. How constructive.

D&T is a mess. I'd better finish this project good if i wanna become an Architect next time.

Getting blessed almost everyday with new stuff. Thank God. soooo much.
..Too bad i don't need all the stuff. Most of them.

Apparently, even the Great Mahathir doesn't understand what we're learning in science.
Don't assume i would.

Sarcasm is in the air. Freakin' flyin' hair-dryin' sarcasm.

I love G2 Pens.

..And that's all for the day(/evening/night/morning/afternoon
/breakfast/teabreak/lunch/dinner/rest of my life) .

Not really.
-----------------
"WAWAWAWAWA~~~(a classic.)" - Donovan


NOT the time I posted-> 6:11 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai