Learn it, live it, love it.
FIREFOXXX.
Isaac's msn name - "dun swin while its raining, or u will get wet!!"
Yeah, dun swin indeed.
I'm missing randomness(with a shoe). This blog once had a great master of randomness sitting in flying stapler bullets eating cheesy sofas on drugs yestermorrow. Haiz. Wonder where he's gone to.
Somebody asked, can you use the witch in versus mode?
Yes, you can. You just have to BELIEVE
No, you can't.
Getting tired of the Nokia free music download thingie. Anybody want any songs pls tell me.. I dun wan this to go to waste.
Why is it so foggy now? cuz of forest fire in Indonesia last week? Who farted?
Why is Green Day called Green Day?
Why is Firefox called Firefox? Do they keep red sly hunting animals in their company? Maybe the people working there. No idea.
Questions, Questions, Questions.
What to do for d&t ar.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-------------------------
NOT the time I posted-> 3:23 PM Ore Sanjou! Jack☣ wa Kiitenai


