Oh yes, that's right. I'm back.
I was actually going to post on the 1st day of school, but the Na'vi said that Eywa didn't want me to post. Hmm... what to say, except for the fact that my form/homeroom teacher apparently hasn't had his voice broken yet. FUN! Oh yeah, then talk after talk after talk. we had what, 4-5 talks in a stretch after recess which succeeded intros and admin and stuff.
Wow. I just realised that the 1st day was REALLY boring. Oh wait! I just remembered. We get to go overseas! *squeal*
This has been a Hangman production. We don't really have an anchor now so... when the new blog gets done we're gonna hire some people. For the meantime, I'm A.Non.
Labels: Chronicles of my Life., First Impressions
NOT the time I posted-> 11:22 PM Ore Sanjou! Whaun (Shawn with a W) wa Kiitenai


